Dog Friendly Chalet
- 4 Guests
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Our Pet Friendly Chalet offers accommodation for up to a family of 4. Allowing privacy, the main bedroom offers either a queen or double bed with fresh white linen. Soft fluffy towels complete the luxury feel. The main living area comprising well equipped kitchen with stove and oven, lounge and dining area. The chalet has a spiral staircase heading upstairs to 2x single beds (please note the stairs are no suitable for young children) The deck is spacious with table and chairs.
Before making the booking, please read the terms and conditions for having a pet;
Please take a few minutes to read through this. Sunset Beach Holiday Park Geraldton is a Pet Friendly Holiday Park and for us to remain a destination Park for you and your pets, it is IMPORTANT that you adhere to the following rules for us to continue providing this service.
We are controlled by VERY STRICT guidelines from the City of Greater Geraldton, the Accommodation Industry and Safety Regulations and these guidelines are put in place to protect ALL our guests.
- Your pet must be always leashed whilst not in your van, tent, or our pet friendly accommodation. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length.
- Pets must always have access to water.
- Your pet must be always supervised and never left unattendedincluding inside a tent, van, or our pet friendly accommodation.
- For health and safety reasons pets are not allowed in any common areas of the park including camp kitchens, amenities, pool area, reception, or any public areas.
- For health and safety reasons pets must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the parkAdditionally, any pet related accessories such as pet blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Pets may only be walked in the designated roadways and paths of the park.Pets are not allowed to walk around the park by themselves.
- Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet’s waste, in a sealed ‘pet do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- Pet owners are 100% responsible for vaccinating their pets against severe, life-threatening diseases that have a global distribution, and will be held responsible for any injuries or disease caused to other guests and pets using the park.
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for all personal injuries and/or property damage or lossesin relation to any actions by or because of their pet.
- The pet owner must agree that the Park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests who breaches any of the above rules or whose pet is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests.It is the pet owner’s responsibility and the pet owner’s alone to control and manage their pet. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the pet may be evicted from the park, without prior warning or any refund, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
If you are wanting to walk your dog or cat outside the park boundary our reception staff can suggest a nice area for your dog or cat to discover. They must always remain on a lead.
Please Note: If we find that your pet/s have been allowed into any of our accommodation that is not pet friendly there will be a $200.00 cleaning fee charged. It is our responsibility to look after our guests and due to health regulations pets are not permitted in our accommodation that is not pet friendly.
Your cooperation will ensure that we continue to cater for you and your pets.
Thank You Management